We may be compensated via the affiliate links in this post . Please read our disclosure policy
Have you tried this Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer? I posted here how how much I love the Revlon One Step Dryer and Styler which is the Paddle Version of the brush but after hearing so many great about this one I decided to give it a try too.
Hurry over to Amazon where they were offering a limited time sale!
I have naturally curly (and by curly I mean frizzy) hair and I do not need to straighten or style after using this! This tool dries my hair quickly, adds volume and reduces frizz! I will say my only complaints is it’s very big and kind of awkward to hold and very loud.
About the product
- The Original One Step Volumizer. Power of a Dryer, Volume of a Styler. Smooth Blowouts in up to Half the Time.
- The One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets ONLY. NOT for use in 220V outlets (Europe).
- Do NOT use a Voltage Converter as it will damage the Unit.
- Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume.
- Brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control.
- 2 Heat/Speed Settings for Styling Flexibility with Cool Option.
- 1100 Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift.
Here are some deals you may enjoy: