We may be compensated via the affiliate links in this post . Please read our disclosure policy
Looking for something fun to do with the kids this summer without breaking the bank?
Kids Bowl Free is a national program allowing kids to bowl free every day during the summer!
- Go here and enter your location
- You will get a list of participating locations
- Choose your local bowling alley
- Read the details with times available, age requirements and shoe free rental
- Register each eligible child with the form on the page
- You will receive an email asking to confirm you account. Make sure you do this!
- Every Sunday morning you will receive an email with your coupons for that week that you can print or show on your phone
You will also get the option to add a Family Pass which allows for 2 GAMES of bowling per day, per adult family member for up to 4 family members all summer long! This one-time payment of $28.95 is great for older siblings, parents or grandparents.
Want more frugal ideas all summer long? Make sure to join our Saving in the South Facebook Group here!