This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking my links. Please read our disclosure policy
Want pretty curls that last?
If you missed my Facebook Live video or just want to get all the details without watching, you are in luck! I have been using the L’ange 32 MM Luster Wand to create curls in my very frizzy naturally curly hair for the last month and I’m absolutely in love with it! Right now they are having a huge sale with many items on sale over 60% off and you will get an extra 50% off any items not included in the sale when you use this link. To access the best deals, after click this link use the menu to access the Mother’s Day Sale.
Remember the Lustre Wand has heat adjustable settings, a cool tip and the auto shut off. The Ondule Wand creates the same curls but does not have those features. The titanium wand is best if you hair is hard to curl and the curls don’t last. If you hair is easier to curl and they seem to last, the ceramic would work great for you.
My tips for beach waves:
- Use the 32 MM for chest length or below hair to create pretty beach waves
- Use the 25 MM for shoulder length or shorter hair to create tighter long lasting curls
- Always use the Heat Shield before applying any type of heat to your hair (just not twice like I did in the live video 🙈)
- Use the Glaze Hair Lotion before drying to reduce frizz
- Use the Salt + Sea Texturing Spray to separate and give your hair a beachier look (or before if you have really hard to curl hair)
- Use the Satin Nectar Nourishing Gloss after curling to tame flyaways, give shine and prevent frizz
My tips for fuller bigger curls:
- Use the Grand Debut Root Booster before drying
- Use the Whip Voumizing Moose and let air dry
- Use the wand to create big bouncy curls
I also tried the Aplatar Straightener and loved the results!
Remember to click this link then use menu to find the Mother’s Day Sale to access the exclusive sale plus 50% off all products that are not already on sale and let me know if you have any questions!